Relaxed, Northeast Iowa Living
Nestled on a beautiful hilltop south of Elkader, IA, scenic Clayton County, Iowa, Emerald Valley Estates is the site of an beautiful 15-acre lake & fishery!
Well: 6 homes to share each well and 1/6 of the cost.
Lot Sizes: 40,000 sq. ft. – 1 – 2 acre lots.
- Road: 2-lane blacktop road to the pond and reconstituted blacktop to the lots.
- Electrical service from Allamakee-Clayton CountyREC to the lot line
- Phone service line provided to the lot line
- water from shared well provided to the lot line
- L.P. Gas provided by homeowner
- Future – fiber optic telecommunications services from Alpine Communications with access to high-speed Internet and data connections.
- Minimum 1500 sq ft. home soon to be reduce to 1200 sq. ft.
- 15% must be brick or stone
- must meet private covenant to protect home owners’ and developer’s land values